The individual will be responsible for day to day book keeping, and executing the Customer relationship management activities to enable clear communication with existing clients. The individual should speak good English, have an eye for detail, should be friendly and confident while speaking to people.
- Executing customer relationship management activities to sustain the valued relationships on the CRM tool.
- Responsible for revenue and collections.
- Responsible for day to day book keeping of company and employee expense including running payroll
- Responsible for coordinating with the property management team to ensure timely closure of issues in client properties
- Work with the operation and marketing team by marketing of properties on various channels
- Ensuring updated data is available on the CRM software and the Accounts tool used by the company at all times
- Responsible for achieving targets set by the organization.
- Fixed: Rs. 1.4 to 2.0 Lakhs Per annum
- Variable: As per company policies
- Fresher’s /experienced having interest to get into sales.
- Interest in Customer service, CRM, basic Accounts, and Book keeping
Send your applications to [email protected] with subject “Customer Service Executive”